Tow Truck Insurance to fit your budget and needs
Low Cost Tow Truck Insurance in Decatur, GA
Who needs Tow Truck Insurance?
Tow truck insurance is different than your personal automobile insurance.
Just like needing insurance for your car, you need coverage for your flatbed and tow truck vehicles whether you own or lease them.
Make sure your tow truck insurance includes:
- Bodily injury liability. This is coverage for damages for which you are found responsible. Coverage limits up to $1,000, 000 are normally available.
- Property damage liability. This coverage is for damages for which you or your employees are found responsible. Coverage limits up to $1,000,000 are normally available.
- Personal injury. This coverage protects against lost wages, medical payments, and other expenses.
- Other coverage to be considered would include garage keepers insurance, which protects the business in the event of damage to a vehicle parked at your garage or lot. We mentioned on the hook coverage earlier in the article which also should be seriously considered.
- Other options to discuss with our licensed insurance professionals include collision, fire and theft, and other types of comprehensive coverage available to your towing business.