Rely On Us for A Hassle-Free Claim Process
We’re here to make your claim process as easy and smooth sailing as possible. That means we’ll work with you closely, keeping everything in mind so that there are no hiccups or problems along the way – just support if needed!
We’re here Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. to help you any way we can.
You’re welcome in our office, or give us a quick phone call:
If we’re closed for any reason, you can contact your insurance company direct, by phone or online, to pay your bill or file a claim.
AUTO / MOTORCYCLE / RV / BOAT
Accidents happen. That’s why you have insurance.
- So, first of all, STAY CALM. By remaining calm you can stay in control of the situation.
- Make sure you and your passengers are OK.
- Move as far off the roadway as possible, but STAY AT THE SCENE.
- If you cannot move off the road, if possible, warn oncoming traffic by activating your hazard warning lights.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Do not admit fault. Don’t discuss the accident with anyone but the police and your claims adjuster.
- Exchange names, addresses, phone numbers and license numbers for all drivers and witnesses, especially witnesses who were not riding in a vehicle involved in the accident, and get the insurance companies and policy numbers for all drivers involved in the accident.
- Call your insurance company and report the claim. The phone number is on the back of your insurance card.
The sooner they know about the accident, the sooner they can start working for you.
HOMEOWNERS / RENTERS / MOBILE HOMES
If you experience a loss for damage to your covered property, and
if the cost to repair or replace that property is more than your deductible,
- Please take pictures of the damages and save emergency repair receipts. You have a duty to secure your property to prevent further damage.
- Contact your insurance company claims department. If you can do it online, that is the fastest and best way.
- Claims may be submitted by the insured, the children of the insured, etc. Please provide all possible ways you can be contacted, i.e., phone numbers, email addresses, fax numbers, and then be available to take phone calls when called.
- Trying to reach adjusters on a callback can be very difficult and needlessly cause it to take longer to settle your claim.
- The insurance company will give you a claim number that can be used to track the status of your claim.