Builders Risk Insurance to fit your budget and needs
Low Cost Builders Risk Insurance in Decatur, GA
Understanding Builder's Risk Insurance
Extensions of coverage may be provided for certain situations. The coverage for these may be limited. Common builder's risk insurance coverage extensions include:
- A coverage extension to protect your property from loss while being transported to the job site.
- Coverage is extended to apply to scaffolding, construction firms, and temporary structures, but only while they are at a location, you have reported.
- Property that will be used or installed in the secured location and pertaining to the insured company.
- When the fire department is called to save or protect covered property from a covered cause of loss.
- The builder's risk insurance policy will pay your expenses to remove debris of covered property. This debris must result from a loss that is covered under this form.
- Water damage from the back-up of sewers and drains is usually covered.
- Property in transit
- Property in temporary storage
- Fire department service charge
- Debris removal
- Sewer and Drain Backup
- Valuable papers (site plans, blueprints, etc.)