Bobtail Insurance to fit your budget and needs
Low Cost Bobtail Insurance in Decatur, GA
Who needs Bobtail Insurance?
WHAT IS BOBTAIL INSURANCE?
- Bobtail truck insurance provides liability coverage when you are driving your semi without the trailer regardless whether or not you are under dispatch
- Bobtail coverage would apply when you drive your big rig without its cargo trailer to and from the terminal
- Bobtail truck insurance also would apply when you are traveling between loads without the trailer attached.
- Overall, Bobtail provides wider coverage than non-trucking liability and usually is more costly. The most requested coverage is the $1 million limit, but higher limits are available. Your cost will depend on the amount of coverage you carry for each but plan on spending more for bobtail coverage than non-trucking liability.
- Remember: Before you buy either coverage, check with your motor carrier on which coverage is required and how much it costs. Then contact one of our professional trucking insurance agents with extensive knowledge of the American trucking industry for a quote. You can save a lot of time and money working with a pro.